Monday, March 03, 2008

Happiness is....Procrastination!

In lieu of drawing or reading, like I should be, I decided to update on a happier note.
It's a little sad how depressing this blog has turned out to be. I'm making a mental note to post when I'm happy too.
Went to the sausage fest (annual sausage dinner in Sleepy Eye, MN) again this weekend, which was absolutely amazing. It's an annual Soukup family reunion thing, and this year his grandfather (apparently) asked that I be there. I guess they like me? (yess!)
I love feeling loved, which is maybe what I was missing before. Such things have seem to become rectified, and the darkness may be moving along as it should be.
I'm really looking forward to seeing an old friend on Friday. We're going to Ikea- for my first time ever! slightly excited.

No comments: