Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter blag

Happy Easter! Today I go back to the grind of school- exciting but not really.
I just received one of my recently deceased grandmother's favorite brooches- I'm not entirely sure what to think of this, I'll go with contemplative yet happy.
I'm happy for many reasons- I'm surrounded by family (even extended), I have (most of) my homework done, it's Easter, I'm happy for what Jesus did for all of us many era's ago, after getting lots of it taken in my bridesmaid's dress fits, my boyfriend loves me, and I just got 100 dollars.
I also got to see extended family this weekend, and spend Easter with a 6 year old. I think I forgot how exciting it was when I was that young. Dying Easter eggs was amazing- I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to do it this year! I also participated in the first Easter egg hunt I've ever had- but I was on the hiding side of it. I don't think I missed out on much, though. I also got to stuff Easter baskets- a first. I thought it was fun, especially doing my cousin's because I knew how excited he would be when he found it.
It might be tough going back to the grind next week- but I'm really happy I had this time to relax.

No comments: