Saturday, September 17, 2005

beth went clubbing!

Last night I went to this club called three degrees, it is a (live!) christian music club with pool tables and the like. If you're not impressed by this, I totally am because it was the first club I've been to EVER.
I couldn't believe that those places actually look like that in real life! and it was like attending a mini-concert. which I totally adore. I do want to try other ones in the area though, to get a feel for the whole 'club experience' although I'm not entirely sure what that consists of.
I do know that it was VERY fun, and I am totally stoked to do it again.

Also- to those of you that left messages, thanks so much for the complements! I believe everyone is 'cute' in their own way, however. Also, whatever input you give me is VERY much appreciated. it's nice to know what people think about my life sometimes, especially when it gets pretty crazy.

1 comment:

spike said...

can we assume that beth shook her groove thang?