Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fourth of July

So, updates in my life thus far:
My job is AMAZING. I absolutely love it there, and I have a hard time going home some days. My boss is fantastic, and the people that work there are incredible. I'm making some great friends there.
I went up north again to see Missy run Grandma's, this time alone, and she did so well- I'm really proud of her. I know she'll make her goal of 4 hours sooner than later. Additionally, finishing five marathons is a huge accomplishment, that I'm not sure she's aware of.
Heading north again this weekend, this time with Mike. It should be fun, I have to take some time out on Friday to help Erica's sister plan a bridal shower and bachelorette party, which I'm really looking forward to (even if they are on the same day as the Macosko bbq... boo). I'm also really looking forward to their wedding, which I am starting to feel a little weird about. I'm going to have friends in a month that will be married. weird.
That makes me realize that soon I'm going to have to make some big decisions, like getting my own cell phone, car insurance, other stuff. I'll be an independent adult, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. That's if I don't go to graduate school though- apparently as long as I'm in school, Dad pays for insurance. I'll still need my own cell phone. I guess this means that I get a slider!! That could be dangerous, those things are way too amusing for my own good. Just like shiny objects.

No comments: