Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's over.

Officially, I am now a senior- one year from graduating with a degree in chemical engineering.
And you could probably say that I'm scared shitless.
Really, I'm not ready for the real world, and I don't think I will be in another year. Little by little I'm getting acclimated, but at least I'll (hopefully) have grad school to postpone that for a while.
It's also going to be really hard not looking for jobs with salaries.
I'll just need to keep my goals in mind: I don't want to be someone's bitch. I want to do my own things (in the interest of the company) and tell other people to do the easier stuff for me. I have no idea what degree that equates to, I figure it's a doctorate.
I'm definitely going to miss the people that are leaving for the summer, but really, we will probably all be so busy that school will start again before we know it and we will all be together again.

No comments: