Thursday, February 15, 2007

On the Elevator

This totally almost ruined my day.
After walking back in the cold wind talking to a good friend and not looking forward to going to work, I got on the elevator and pushed the floor that I lived on. Besides my friend and I, a douchebag on a cell phone saunters on, as douchebags do, and pushes 2.
2?!
I could have kicked the lazy piece of crap, but in retrospect I believe glaring at him the whole way up was a better alternative.
I also understand, if you live on two and are physically disabled, or are carrying a heavy package, that elevator use is very practical. This person did not fit the above qualifications. hence: douchebag. And here's the hooker: (as one of my favorite professors once said) as we were riding in the elevator up ONE floor, he looked at me as if to say "what?"
He must be from Carlson.

No comments: