Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween!!


Hello, Today is Halloween. I just returned from an exciting day of "trick-or-canning" which is basically like trick-or-treating but you collect non-perishable food items for a local food shelf. I went with SWE and it was pretty fun and for a good cause. I decided SWE is a pretty cool place to be, despite my initial reaction to it which was not so great.
I've developed a new way to keep happy. I've discovered that if I wake up and decide that the day will be a good day, it actually turns out okay. I'm still working on the whole optomistic thing, its a new experience. Unfortunately, the adverse of this also works and if you wake up and believe that it will be a crappy day the day will in fact be crappy. This does not work every time however, good or bad. I'm still working on it.
In fact, I've been suprisingly happy the past few days. Amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my little fairy is all grown up... ;) ttyl, -trav-