Thursday, October 30, 2008

After all, Tomorrow is another day

To put it bluntly, relationships suck. I honestly don't know if I'm going to try it again. I fail miserably. And I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

A relationship with a good friend was not a good idea the first time around- so why did I think it would be different this time? On top of that, why did I try one with my ex's roommate? At this point, I realize that it never mattered how much I liked him.

I hate it when I'm so stupid.

This is a first for me. Normally I'm able to emotionally pull away at least a little. Actually, that's a lie. I think I've remained emotionally distant for the whole relationship. To protect myself from this. Or was I inviting it?

What do I want for my birthday?
Someone to love me.

No comments: