Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thoughts

Memorial Day weekend- awesome.

I can't believed I helped move him farther away from me. I can't believe he's stayed with me for so long and is not sick of me yet. Everyone gets sick of me. Even me.

Bored. Bored. Booooorrrreeedddd. Read a book. no. okay.

I can't tell if they love me or despise me at work. Depends on the day and what data I give them- not cool. I should just work for the other people and take the raise. I guess it wasn't an official job offer, but I know what they get paid there. Its more than what I'm getting now, and God knows I kind of need the money right now to dig myself out of this hole I put myself in.

Why can't I like being a miner- at least I would be able to live at home. At home people like me.

Why can't I stop complaining???

Need. alcohol. now. of the golden draft variety. you know what I'm talking about Trav. And now I feel like an alcoholic. Or just stressed and need to chill in less destructive ways.

I miss him. I am worried about him too. hes alone. At least in New Ulm he was with his family. Strange feeling though. I'm so proud of him I could burst. I'm so happy for him. This is a huge step in his career. Kind of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, in a way. To be sooo independent... new state, job, apt all to oneself. I guess he didn't want this all but it was thrust upon him anyway. So proud that he's stepped up to the plate and taken it all in, in stride and with a smile upon his face. So proud. Such a nice smile too...

Two of my best friends are engaged. so happy for them. They will have really cute kids that I am going to spoil, even though they are not related to me by blood.

Looked up Greyhound bus tickets. So expensive. How do they sleep at night? It might even be cheaper to fly. Ok thats an exaggeration. But I could go to Des Moines and back at least twice and it would still be cheaper than going Greyhound. What a ripoff.

Worried about C. Can't be easy. Worried about Nic too- geez that must be tough. The separation will end before you know it. just hang in there. I'm rooting for you guys, and I know you can make it.

Why would there be steps leading down into the river in Des Moines? Boof you never called me back to tell me. Am now sad.

Burnt my finger on a plate. Ow. I take Advil.

I see Stonich tomorrow, probably. Feel bad that I took so long to get back to him. Maybe I will talk to him about moving back to Hibbing, maybe not. Doesn't seem right what he did to his parents- leaving them for his biological parents within a week or two of being contacted by them. Apparently he just .. left. one day. That would suck to be his parents.

well, guess that's enough mind rambles for a night- if you are bored give me a jingle! chances are I am too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org